|Association Bylaws||PDF | HTML|
|Community Rules & Regulations||PDF | Rule 5.5 Change | Rule 5.7 Change|
|CC&Rs: Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements||PDF | HTML|
|Originals||CC&Rs | Division 1 | 1st Amendment | 2nd Amendment | 3rd Amendment | 4th Amendment | 5th Amendment | 6th Amendment|
|Architectural Controls: Guidelines, Criteria, and Procedures|
|Articles of Incorporation||WA Secretary of State|
The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Process
- Plan your project:
- Roofing projects: refer to the Roofing Material Guidelines.
- Exterior painting: we now have a Summerwind palette available to provide color ideas, courtesy of Sherwin Williams. You are not required to use Sherwin Williams paint, and if you do use these colors you still need to submit for approval. Note that this link refers to Lacey, WA rather than Renton, per policy by Sherwin Williams to use our management company location.
- The ACC has paint fan decks from Sherwin Williams available to borrow.
- Submit your request/plans by filling out the application form and sending it to VIS. Please note the instructions on the form for providing samples, drawings, etc. depending on the type of project.
- Please note that for exterior painting, we need a 3′ x 3′ sample with primary and all secondary colors as applicable (trim, door, garage door, etc.).
- Receive ACC approval; this usually takes 7 to 10 days. If the item is of an urgent matter, such as a leaking roof, contact both the ACC and the VIS Property Manager and to ensure a rapid response.
- Start your work!
- When your project is complete, please remember to return your Summerwind Approved Project sign. These signs are reused for other homeowner projects, saving the Association money.